- All papers should be submitted in Doc/Docx format through the Easychair Portal.
Paper Submission System.
- All submitted papers should be in IEEE two-column format and written in English.
- Manuscript should be unpublished work and include enough detail about the goal, the problem to solve, proposed methods and main results.
- The length of the final camera-ready paper is 4-6 pages. A maximum of 2 extra pages is permitted with overlength payment, US$20 (IDR300.000) per page.
APCoRISE 2018 Paper Templates:
- Regular paper:
- The MS Word Template (in A4 size and the IEEE two-column format) can be downloaded here
The presenting author should update any changes from the abstract to the final paper; such as the title and/or author information. This can be done directly via easychair.
Papers will be reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by February 26, 2018.
Guideline for APCoRISE 2018 Reviewer
– Guideline for reviewer
Only presented paper will be considered in APCoRISE 2018 publication. Non-presented paper will not be published.